3M Purification Inc.
Refineries, gas processing, and production facilities around the world depend on 3M Purification advanced filtration technologies for efficient contaminant reduction and superior equipment protection. 3M Purification products significantly lower production costs while helping to provide the highest quality, contaminant-reduced final product. From well head to final product blending, 3M Purification leads the way in oil and gas filtration solutions.
3M™ High Performance Liquid Filter Bags
- Meltblown polypropylene microfiber media provides high particle removal efficiency for high quality filtration with broad chemical compatibility
- The 3M™ 100 series high performance liquid filter bag is constructed of polypropylene melt blown microfibers, allowing for very fine particle capture at high efficiencies. All 3M 100 series liquid filter bags are over 90% efficient at their suggested application rating.
- 3M™ 500 series high performance liquid filter bag incorporates the bypass and transport layer design that maximizes the amount of surface area in each bag. The result is a filter designed to improve performance and reduce operating costs. The filter contains up to 38 square feet of usable filter media. Compare this with only 4.4 square feet for most competitive filter bags and 0.65 square feet for most competitive cartridges.
- 3M™ 100 Series High Performance Liquid Filter Bags (i.e.: 123A, 124A, 125A)
- 3M™ 500 Series High Performance Liquid Filter Bags (i.e.: 522A, 525A, 527A, 529A)
3M™ Series NB Filter Bags – Polypropylene Felt and Polyester Felt Bags
- 3M™Series NB Filter Bags (i.e.: NB0010PPS2C)
3M™ DF Series Filter Systems
- The 3M™ DF series filter system is an advanced proven alternative to the use of standard bag filters. Compared to conventional felt filter bags, 3M™ DF series filters provide: Up to 4 times or more the service life, Enhanced flow per filter element
- 3M™ DF Series Filter Systems (i.e.: DFG025PP2R)
3M™ 740 Series Filter Cartridges
- 3M™ 740 Series Filter Cartridges are high efficiency, outside to inside flow direction liquid filtration cartridges designed for applications with high contaminant removal requirements
- 3M™ 740 Series Filter Cartridges
- 3M™740B Series Filter Cartridges (i.e.: 742B, 743B, 744B, 745B)
- 3M™ 740KF Series Filter Cartridges (i.e.: 744KF)
- 3M™ 740 HD Series Filter Cartridges (i.e.: HD740PPN05D)
- 3M™ PERP-740-KF Series Filter Cartridges – Polyester (i.e.: PERP-747-KF)
- 3M™ 740B30 Series Filter Cartridges – Fits Size #2 Bag Housing (i.e.: 744B-30)
3M™ High Flow Series Filter Systems
- The 3M™ High Flow series filter system is an advanced design that uses 3M innovation and 3M Purification Inc.’s extensive filtration experience to deliver a high flow filter in a compact housing design.
- 3M™ High Flow Series Filter Systems (i.e.: HF60PP001A01, 3HF60, 7HF60)
- Customer Application Brief: Filtration in Process Cooling Water (customer-application-brief-filtration-in-process-cooling-water
- 3M™ High Flow HFM Series Filter Cartridges (i.e.: HFM40PPN05D)
- 3M™ High Flow Series Filter Systems (i.e.: HF60PP001A01, 3HF60, 7HF60)
3M™ High Flow Filters HFR Series
- 3M™ High Flow Filters HFR Series filters are high flow capacity, high-efficiency, inside-to-outside flow direction, liquid filtration cartridges designed for the applications listed below with large flow requirements.
- 3M™ High Flow Filters HFR Series Filters fit into the standard Pall Ultipleat® High Flow HFU Filter housings.
- The large-diameter, pleated-depth media cartridge design permits flow rates of up to 100 m³/hr (440 gpm) in a single 152.4 cm (60″) length cartridge.
- Applications: Pre-RO water, Condensing water filtration, Process waters, Injection & produced waters, Ground/reclaimed/waste waters, Refining (amine, final product), Coolants, Utility water,
- Part washing (OEM), Beverage grade water and fluids
- 3M™ High Flow Filters HFR Series (i.e.: HFR40PPA05A)
3M™ 400 Series Filters
- 3M™ 400 Series Filter, designed to provide contaminant reduction in refinery amine systems, is a pleated polypropylene filter, featuring outside to inside flow direction.
- 3M™ 400 Series Filters (i.e.: 440B40PNN05BD)
3M™ Micro-Klean™ CS, RT & RW Series Filter Cartridges
- 3M™ Micro-Klean™ CS Filter Cartridges (string-wound)
- 3M™ Micro-Klean™ RT Series All-Polypropylene Rigid Thermal Bonded Filters (i.e.: RT40Y16G20NN)
- 3M™ Micro-Klean™ RW Series Advanced Cartridge Filter Technology For Optimum RO Membrane System Protection
3M™ Wine Filtration Systems
- Filter housings and filter cartridges for wine clarification, pleated membrane filters for bacteria retention and microorganism reduction, water filtration and more.
3M™ Filter Systems for the Brewing Industry
- Filter housings and filter cartridges for beer clarification, pleated membrane filters for sterilization, beer trap filters, water filtration, air and gas filtration and more.
3M™ Betapure™ NT-T Series Filters
- Absolute rated depth filter cartridges.
- 3M™ Betapure NT-T Series Filter Cartridges (i.e.: NT19T050S0NG)
3M™ Betafine XL Series Absolute Rated Pleated Polypropylene Filter Cartridges
- Absolute rated pleated polypropylene filter cartridges.
- 3M™ Betafine XL Series (i.e.: XL30PP005B2A)
3M™ LifeASSURE™ Filter Cartridges
- Sub-micron pleated polyethersulfone and Nylon 6,6 membrane cartridge filters.
- 3M™ LifeASSURE™ BA Series Cartridge Filters for Beverage Stability – Nylon, 6,6 pleated membrane filters, 0.45 and 0.65 micron (i.e.: BA045A03BA)
- 3M™ LifeASSURE™ BLA Series Filter Cartridges for Beverage Service – Nylon 6,6 pleated membrane pre-filters, 0.2, 0.45, 0.65, and 0.8 micron (i.e.: BLA065B03BA)
- 3M™ LifeASSURE™ BNA045 & BNA065 Series Filter Cartridges for Beverage Microbiological Stability – Polyethersulfone pleated membrane filters, 0.45 and 0.65 micron (i.e.:BNA045F03BA, BNA065F03BA)
- 3M™ LifeASSURE™ BNA020 Log Reduction Grade Filters – Polyethersulfone pleated membrane filters, 0.2 micron
- 3M™ LifeASSURE™ BDA020 Series Sterilizing Grade Filter – dual layer Polyethersulfone pleated membrane filters, 0.2 micron (i.e.: BDA020F03FA)
- 3M™ LifeASSURE™ IMC Series Filter Cartridge for DI water, critical parts cleaning, and chemical applications – 0.1, 0.2 and 0.45 micron
3M™ ZMS and ZVS Series Sanitary Filter Housings
- Single cartridge housings. 3M sanitary style ZVS and ZMS series filter housings are designed for critical clarification and sterile filtration applications in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food & beverage and microelectronics industries.
- 3M™ ZMS and ZVS Series Sanitary Filter Housings (i.e.: 1ZVS3, 1ZMS3)
3M™ Model ZWB Sanitary Filter Housing
- The ZWB series are multi-cartridge housings designed to accommodate three (3), five (5), eight (8) or twelve (12) sanitary style filter cartridges up to 40 inches long.
- 3M™ Model ZWB Sanitary Filter Housing (i.e.: 5ZWB3)
3M™ Zeta Plus Housing, Cartridges (Lenticular), & Capsules
3M™ 101 Series Integrity Test Device
- 3M™ 101 Series Integrity Test Device – Portable, Automated Membrane Filter Integrity Tester for the Beverage Industry
3M™ Zeta Plus™ U & UW Series
- Zeta Plus™ Utility Series filter cartridges have long been the industry standard for reconditioning dielectric oil
- 3M™ Zeta Plus™ U & UW Series – Insulation Oil Filtration Used in Power Generation
3M™ Betapure™ AU Series
- Rigid Filter Media Cartridges